Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blog Post #4

Preposition Amusement Park!!

Length: 20 sentences (count, please!)

Describe a day at an amusement park. What do the rides do? What did you do? Walk me through the day.

Example: The Deadly Demon roller coaster twisted up and down, sending me through dark tunnels and making me scream for my mother.

Did you notice how many prepositions I used? That's how many you should try to use in EACH sentence. Sentences without prepositions will not be counted toward your points.

DUE FRIDAY. No late blogs accepted. Please do this during class time as though it was a real journal. We will edit these in class.

13 comments:

  1. Sarina LC1F

    I walk into the Disneyland in Japan. There is a roller coster over the top of another. On the left are ticket office and next to it was a food center. At the food center everything were expensive. From the food center I walk to the haunted house. My friend is so scare so she said she want to go to the circus near the haunted house. Since I am too old I don't really enjoy it. Above the circus are a big hot air balloon. The lining for the balloon is so long that the line go acroos another side of the road. The line goes down beneath the floor into the basement floor. We change our mind and go toward the big roller coster. Everyone enjoy the roller coster except one of my friend who affraid of height. After we done with roller coster we went to movie theater to watch movie. Behind the screen are people getting ready for a performance. Unlike the circus the performance is more interesting. The day past by so fast that we get home at very late at night. We sleep together in a big room and beside me is a big panda doll that we get from the game at Disneyland. Until 3 in the morning no one can sleep at all. Following day we are so tired and don't want to do anything at all. With the fun that we have in disneyland, we went back to thailand with a big smile on our face. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m Porsche. Today was a great day. I walk into an Amusement Park that was beautiful. I can’t believe my eyes, I saw a roller coaster. This was a scary; the roller coaster was decorated by coffin. I sat on the coffin with my friend. Whoosh! The roller coaster starts it trip. Suddenly, the roller coaster was driving up the rail it’s getting higher and higher soon we scream with fear. Whom! The roller came down with a fast speed. This ride has end. I walked through the bushes in front of me. These bushes are the exit way. ‘That’s weird ‘ I was thinking in my head. Boo! The creature scream. Finally, I made my way out. The next ride was giant wheel. This Giant wheel spin faster and faster. The ride is called “ Dizzy”. I know it, why is it calling that way. Now, I’m at the food court. Eww! Much food in here was decorated like brains and eyeballs. Yummy! The brains taste like jelly and the eyeballs taste like cheese. There’s an ice cream cart over by the tree. Wow! There’s many flavor I like. I was looking at the flavor call “ Spider Web” this ice-cream flavor only sells here. I taste it. It taste like marshmallow and cotton candy, Sweet and chewy. I arrived in the 4-D movie theater. Splat! During watching the movie the water spit out from the chair in front of some air blow and at my face like a wind. After finished with the movie it was quite fun. It’s time to go home. My friends and I were having fun at this amazing Amusement Park. The thing that comes in my mind is that I want to have my own Amusement park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't stepped my feet into an amusement park for a long time. This summer vacation, I went to a amusement park in America with my family. The first thing I saw when I walked into the amusement park was a huge ferris wheel. There is also a merry-go-round in front of me.
    I was so excited about all the facilities in amusement park. It was difficult to decide which one should I play first between all the facilities. So, I followed my brother to take a ride on the ferris wheel first. It is fun to sit in a small room in the sky and enjoy the scenery from the sky like a bird. Later on, I had a ride on a roller-coaster. The roller coaster bring me up and down and make me feel dizzy.
    In the midday, my family and I went to canteen and had lunch. My mother helped me to take some food from a large dish of spaghetti. After the lunch, I went to have a ride on another kind of roller coaster. That roller coaster spouted water onto our faces. Then, we went to watch the show that is perform by the circus.
    In the amusement park, during the parade, lots of actor were in costume and make-up. They pretend that they were princesses and princes from the fairy tale. Some of them pretend that they were animals and elves in the folk tale or fable. They were taking picture with the kids during their parade and smiling to everyone.
    It is a wonderful time that we spent our summer vacation in America. I bet I will come again if I got a chance of coming here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family and i went to Ocean Park last month. There have a group of entertainment attractions. First of all, we went to buy the tickets from the ticket office. The ticket office is near the roller coaster. After we bought the tickets. We went into and waked around the ocean park. Then we saw the haunted house. My brother and i went into the haunted house but my parents didn't go into that because they are scared of that. My brother and i went into the house, and suddenly the ghost jumped out. we were so afraid of that so we ran outside. There are many scary things inside the haunted house. After that we went to circus. We saw a big hot air ballon above the circus. Then we waked into and saw a lot of animals in there. After we watched the show, then we went to eat lunch in the food center. There are many delicious inside the food center. After we ate lunch and went toward the roller coaster. We dealt enjoyed to play roller coaster except my mother who afraid of that. We were so tiring so we walked out the ocean park and got home earlier. We slept at 9:00p.m until 9 in the morning. I realize that was the best time in my life, and i hope to go there again as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ms. Suzanne! I’m Grace.

    Wow! Today’s weather was really nice, if I can go to the amusement park will be great! Then I went outside of my house. And went to buy the amusement park’s ticket that was beside my house. That amusement park was a new amusement park, they built this amusement park since april. They just opened the amusement park the day before school was closed. After finishing buying the ticket, I went inside the amusement park. When I stepped in the amusement park, I felt everything was so fresh. I was so exited, I haven’t been to amusement park since long time ago. The first roller coater I saw in this amusement park was called airplane coaster. I ran to there and line up. Today doesn’t have many people here, so I just wait for about 3 minutes. After having the airplane coaster, I was a bit upset because it was not really fun as I thought the first time. Then I went to another roller coaster that was behind the airplane coaster and seems more fun. This roller coaster was really cool, it makes me feel that I’m going to fall down but i’m not while I’m playing it. Last, I went to challenge the biggest roller coaster. That is also behind the airplane coaster. I can hear lots of screaming when I walked past that roller coaster. This roller coaster have lots of people lining up around. Luckily, I have a VIP card, so I can walk through those people, and have a ride right away. I was not scared by any of these roller coaster until I finish playing this one. This roller coaster let me throw up after I had the ride. Anyway, I had lots of fun today. I’m going to take my friends to this amusement park next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Fanny.
    Last summer, my friend and I went to an amusement park in Thailand. There were so many rides to choose from and we only have one day to do it all. First of all, we ran straight to the biggest roller coaster, which towered above us. We managed to get two seats at the front, and safety belt was put around us. Then the roller coaster pulled off, we move up and down slowly initially, and next from side to side. Then the roller coaster began to climb slowly towards to the top of the ride. During the ascent, I was beginning to get a little frightened as I looked over the edge, and the people beneath me looked like tiny ants. The roller coaster stopped for a few second, and I asked my friend beside me if she was scared? She replied: this is so fun for the first time. Without any warning the roller coaster dive down towards the ground again, everybody aboard the roller coaster screamed loudly. Eventually the roller coaster stopped outside the entrance where we got on. Next, we ran to the bumper boat rides. My friend and I sat in our own different bumper boats, and we began to start to move around by pulling levers, our boat sped of. A moment later, I pulled alongside my friend and bumping to her before she realized what was happening. Since she got really wet, we both decided to get out off the bumper boats. I persuaded my friend that she could dry out in the haunted house. So we walked into dark hallway. Then a man dressed in a black suit with pale skin, he invited me to sit in the ghost train. I did, with my friend quickly behind. The ghost train slowly pulled off, and all around us was dark. The ghosts were all behind us, but we didn’t notice, until we felt hand on our shoulder. I thought it was my friend who was sitting next to me, until she turned around and noticed the hand on my shoulder. So I screamed and the ghosts ran off into the distance. We heard scary organ music, and it was cold inside the ride, but despite all of this, I wasn’t scared, because I was happy that I had scared the ghost away from me earlier. At last, the train pulled out into the sunlight, and we had survived the ghost train. My friend and I had now dried off, and we walked out the haunted house. I never been through an amusement park until today, and I am going to go back one summer soon, because we never managed to finish all the rides.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ms.Suzanne, This post is for Blink.
    The word amusement park makes me think of the life when I was young. When I was young I usually play the little kid thing. But when I'm grow up, I just hate it. If I am in the amusement park one thing that remind me is the life that I am kids. But now all the things seem to change. I'm older that before. I hate the kids thing that I am playing when I was young. I change to play the big kids do. the roller coster is the thing that I like the most. Every time when I went to the amusement park I need to ride this. When I was 7 years old I start play the roller coster. The first time I play this and I love it, and I play about 4 or 5 times. The next thing I like to play is the Super Splash. When I was young I just don't care anything I just want to play that. But now when I look at the dirty water, It's make me think that Wowww!!! Why do I play this. The last thing that I will do is taking the photo with friends, and I want to keep that memory for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey yo! I’m Richy. Last summer 5 days before the school was opened, my family and I went to Singapore. There are 2 old friends studying in Singapore, and one is Job. Job and my family travelled in Singapore together. On the 3rd day while Job was studying, my family and I went to Universal Studio, or an amusement park. The weather was very good in Universal Studio. We bought 6 tickets for my family and me, so we can go in the amusement park. Suddenly I found 1 ticket on the floor and it was still new. So I called Job, he get in a taxi and 10 minutes he arrived. We took many photos in front of the park. And we went in. My first ride in the park was Madagascar boat. I thought that this ride is suitable for kids only. While my parents went to the show, Job and I went to another ride called “Mummy”. In this ride, it was an old Egypt theme. It was pretty scary in there. In there, it was a indoor roller coaster and It move both backward and forward. In this small Universal Studio, he most fun ride is the outdoor roller coaster. For the first time that I sat on the roller coaster, I felt that I want to puke. But the second time to the sixth times, it was normal in this ride. After I sat in the roller coaster, I went to “Mummy” ride with my brothers and sisters. I think the roller coaster is the most fun in this park, I felt this summer is very fun and valuable for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi~ I'm Tom.Today is a great day to hangout with my Friends.So I decided to invite My Friend to the amusement park.So I called all my friends to come I'm so excited. When we got there We went to buy ticket.Soon that we got our ticket we go in to wait my friends that haven't got here yet.We wait about 1 hour then I can't wait anymore so we went to play first.When I Went in I saw Roller Coaster I was like wow OMG! this roller coaster is so big and it's seem scary.But I still want to set on it.Then we went up the stair and I run to the first set and sat there with my friends.a few second had pass the roller coaster start to move and it sudden went down very fast and it went up again and it went down again and it continue...when we finish playing roller coaster here come my other friend.Then we decide to eat lunch first after finish lunch we went back to the roller coaster and continue playing.Then we went to play other games like bumper car this thing is fun.So we went in when I sit on the car I saw most of it is my friend.When the game start we decide to cash the people that we don't know and there is only one person that we don't know each other.That day is a very fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Ms. Suzanne I’m Fluke LC1F.
    On September 3.When my family had decide to go and Hua Hin, we finding a place to live but there was a hotel that was very expensive because it has an amusement park. My family was excited to live and enjoin the amusement park. Even though it was very expensive. They still pay for it even how expensive are they. But I even not believe my eye because it very amazing place that I hadn’t been there before and never seen a roller coaster that seem very fast, but I was afraid of the high. So I didn’t even play that roller coaster. I feel disappoint about my own self. But there still some of the game that wasn’t to high, I saw my family having fun of the roller coater it make me very jealous of them. The roller coaster was very long and fast so it makes me feel envious and puke. It used 10 min to finish the roller coaster. When they just got down from the roller coaster they seem so fun and happy. My sister was sick from the roller coaster and he puke. So when we finish, we went other game, their lot and lot of game in Hua Hin. But on that time it already nighttime so we have dinner. Until we had finish dinner we went to swimming pool. When live in that hotel only 2 or 3 three. So we got home from Hua Hin to Bangkok it took about 4 – 5 hours. But we still have lot of fun in amusement park. However even I growing up I still doesn’t want to ride on the roller coaster because I saw lot of bad news about roller coaster, so it seem dangerous for me. That all for my amazing holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CHANATIP

    Today i went to amusement park. I wen to amusement park on saturday. I saw many cool things in amusement park. This is the first time that i went to amusement park. I saw many kids having fun playing games. Amusement have many kind of games. I saw many kids scream when they playing roller coaster. The first game that i play in amusement park is roller coaster. This is the first time I place roller coaster. I think that many kids like to roller coaster. When i finish playing roller coaster i went to eat lunch. when I finish eating i went to play another games. I saw many people having fun playing in park. I think that Roller coaster is the most scary game. When i went home i was very tired. I think that next time , when I went to amusement I will go to amusement park. When i m in amusement park I saw my friends eating ice cream. I think next time when I go to amusement park I will go with my friends. I think that my friend like to .play roller coaster

    CHANATIP

    ReplyDelete
  12. Roger L&C D
    Today is October 31, 2011. We went to an Amusement Park which is beside a yum yum Restaurant. The Moment I stepped out of the car, I heard people screaming above me so I raised my head up and found out It’s the people who’s playing the Roller Coaster screaming and making some noise. Now, we start to move toward the entrance and start looking for fun. I found a spinning octopus, which you sit on it and it will starts to spin. I want to take a try on it but without my brother beside me I can’t because I’m scare, because my brother doesn’t enjoy these kind of stuff. So we start to move on the keep finding the fun that is just for me! When I walk pass the GoGoGo cars, I stopped walking and went in and have a look. WOW! This is just right for me! The way the game game works is to ride the car and bump the others car. First time I’m new to this game but under the staff’s explanation and realized that It’s easy to play! So I had many time on the GoGoGo cars. After GoGoGo cars we were hungry so we stop at the Food Land and had a terrible lunch there... While having my beef with eggs, the small insect fell down from the ceiling and dropped on my food which I don’t really want to finish that anymore. So after my family had their lunch so we stepped out of the Food land and continue of trip. Then I looked around, searching for 2 more to entertain my day. But in front of the Food land I found Pirate Ship! So I quickly run there and have a try. After playing this, I start to feel headache because of the push back and front’s pressure that the ship gave me. After few minutes I start to feel much more better! So we start to move on looking for the last thing to entertain. Last my brother found The Deadest Roller (Roller Coaster). So my family decide to play this, but I was to scared so i decided not to play and wait for them and end my day today.. which is sad, because this is the most fun thing to play but I can’t, because I don’t really like thing that starts with “R” which is Roller Coaster!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi my name is Jaewoo. When I goes to an Amusement park most of the time I will be very happy. Amusement park has a lots of things to enjoy. most of the time I will play the things I like over and over again. In the Amusement park most of the time I will see strange things. For example the wax hand sculpture that is pretty cool. When I am on the way to the amusement park I will always want to go to the roller coster. Some time I will really play it but some times I will just walk away because I am very scared of hight. In the amusement park I like to play roller coster, Vicing , and bump car. These are all very fun machine. I like this the most the DJ disk ride. It’s a machine where there are lots of people sitting on a machine that have a round shape. It move really fast so I like it.(15) In some of the amusement park there is also small zoo which some time I enjoy. I also have played a roller coster that is really fast in Australia too. When I am on the roller coster it’s really scared because it is very fast. I also like vicing it’s a very fun machine. It rotate at a very scary angle and make you want to puke but not me. I think it’s really fun

    ReplyDelete