Please look through Marking Period 3 in our book. I want you to explain a quote using many different reading strategies. No one can use the same quote! Be unique!
1. Find a quote that you think is very important from Marking Period 3. Perhaps something that Melinda thought, something that Mr. Freeman said, or something that another character said.
2. Post the quote AND page number in your response.
3. Use all of the different reading strategies to help explain this quote:
- Why did you pick this quote?
- What does it mean? (infer, synthesize)
- Why is it important? What is the significance? (importance)
- How can this quote help you in your life? What did you learn from it? How can you connect to it? (connection)
- What do you visualize when you read this quote? (visualization)
This blog should be at least 20 sentences.
Please type in a Word Document to check your spelling, grammar and to save your work.
I realize that your book may be at school, so it is not due until Tuesday, March 20th.
No late blogs accepted. Do not wait until the last minute to post.
Looking forward to reading your analysis of the quote that you chose.
Ms. Suzanne
Roger LC&D 1
ReplyDeleteThe reason why I chose this quote is because I thought that Melinda likes Mr.Freeman. Melinda said that Mr.Freeman is a good guy but now she said that Mr.Freeman is a jerk. I was shocked, how Melinda mentioned about Mr.Freeman. " Mr.Freeman is a jerk. Instead of leaving me alone to "to find mouse"", basically this sentence is telling us that Mr.Freeman is a jerk. The chapters I read, I thought mr.Freeman is a good guy and understand Melinda the most. What I predict about this sentence is mr.Freeman is a jerk just because he can’t help what Melinda asked. Whoever don’t do what you asked then he or she is a jerk? I was shocked when Melinda said such a thing “jerk” to describe mr.Freeman. I think this is important because I thought that Melinda likes mr.Freeman and she thinks that mr.Freeman understands her more than anybody else. This can help me in life, not whoever understands you and know you a lot means he or she is a good guy. Sometime they might be a jerk or just fooling around with you. I learned you can’t judge people from the outside, you have to judge them after you know them well! Some of my friends are very good at the outside faces but inside they just don’t care about you. The reason why they do this is because they just want to hear your feeling and tell others how you felt. Maybe they might make fun of your feeling and make you more depress. I have a picture in my mind that how Melinda feels when she really know who mr.Freeman really is in the heart, a jerk.
Please double check your quote - the spelling is incorrect, the quote is not listed and his thought is not finished.
DeleteRoger LC&D 1
DeleteThe reason why I chose this quote is because I thought that Melinda likes Mr.Freeman. Melinda said that Mr.Freeman is a good guy but now she said that Mr.Freeman is a jerk. I was shocked, how Melinda mentioned about Mr.Freeman. " Mr.Freeman is a jerk. Instead of leaving me alone to "to find mouse", he lands on the stool next to me and starts criticizing.", basically this sentence is telling us that Mr.Freeman is a jerk. The chapters I read, I thought mr.Freeman is a good guy and understand Melinda the most. What I predict about this sentence is mr.Freeman is a jerk just because he can’t help what Melinda asked. Whoever don’t do what you asked then he or she is a jerk? I was shocked when Melinda said such a thing “jerk” to describe mr.Freeman. I think this is important because I thought that Melinda likes mr.Freeman and she thinks that mr.Freeman understands her more than anybody else. This can help me in life, not whoever understands you and know you a lot means he or she is a good guy. Sometime they might be a jerk or just fooling around with you. I learned you can’t judge people from the outside, you have to judge them after you know them well! Some of my friends are very good at the outside faces but inside they just don’t care about you. The reason why they do this is because they just want to hear your feeling and tell others how you felt. Maybe they might make fun of your feeling and make you more depress. I have a picture in my mind that how Melinda feels when she really know who mr.Freeman really is in the heart, a jerk.
"But you got it wrong. The suffragettes were all about speaking up, screaming for their rights. You can't speak up for your right to be silent. That's letting the bad guys win. If the suffragettes did that, women wouldn't be able to vote yet" pg.156
ReplyDeleteI think that this is important because she need to speak up not stay quiet.
I think that this is a good quote when you are older and maybe someone cheat in business or family things you need to speak for your self.
When I read this I imagination the suffragettes screaming for their right and Melinda keep quiet in Mr. Neck class.
A blog must be at least 20 sentences. Please re-do! Thank you.
DeleteThe quote that I find and think that is very important from Marking Period 3 is the one that Melinda thought - "I can see us, living in the woods, her wearing that A, me with an S maybe, S for silent, for stupid, for scared. S for silly. For shame." (pg. 101 CODE BREAKING)
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of a gift that my friend gave me. It was a key chain with an acrostic name poem on it. It had my, R for remarkably, E for exotic, B for beauty, E for elegance, C for can, another C for charm, and the last A is for anyone. I feel sad when I read the description that Melinda gave to herself. Usually, a high school teenager in the age of Melinda and me would not have that kind of thought, so I feel bad for Melinda. I think she really needs someone to cheer her up.
And, she also mentioned that S might be for SHAME, so I wonder was she deeply ashamed for her behavior at the party. I can visualize and understand her feeling, because, we do lots of “code breaking” in our literature class too. After breaking the codes for Hester, Melinda started to break the code for herself.
I think Melinda is a girl with special thought among her class. In her class, nobody likes code breaking. Whenever Hairwoman asked question, there was always an utter silence from class. But, Melinda think code breaking was fun and interesting for the first lesson.
The quote I choose is very important because it shows us Melinda’s pessimistic view of life. Sometimes, I think she just need a person that she can trust and cares about her. But, There is no one that sticks up for her when she needs them. That’s why she described herself as a silent, stupid, silly girl that scared of people and felt ashamed of her. She rarely expresses her own thought and feeling, so people treat her like oxygen, a invisible person. So far, this character felt very depressed about her and future and she did not have any confidence in herself at school.
"Art without emotion is like chocolate cake without sugar.When people don't express themselves, they dies one piece at a time." This is my quote from page 122. This chapter called "Riding Shotgun"
ReplyDeleteI chose this quote because this is really a cool stuff to teach us some lesson. It somehow also connected to my life. This quote use a beautiful connection to the real life. It said art without emotion is like chocolate without sugar. Sure, the chocolate cake without sugar taste not so good. Same as art if we don't express emotion to it, it's like something that was done incompletely.
This quote is like teaching Melinda to improve her arts. Mr.Freeman tries to explain her that every pieces of her art should have some emotion. He said that she shouldn't think how the art going to be but just to put emotion into it. In my opinion this quote is important because it makes Melinda can think and improve her arts. Mr. Freeman also got the answer from Melinda that she has no feeling. This makes Mr.Freeman found out about her more that she has some problem inside. So, in this chapter Mr.Freeman is trying to say that if Melinda got some problems she can always go talk to him.
It's connected to my life because I love arts. Arts made me feel free. This quote makes me think that every pieces of arts should have emotions. Every time I drew some pictures and look back at it, I can tell what emotion I'm having. Just like what Mr.Freeman said that art should have emotion. Even though, sometimes I drew some picture for assignments, I have no emotion at all. This quote makes me think more about to make something completely in their beautiful way.
What I see when I read this quote is a chocolate cake that looks delicious but when we tasted it deeply, we tasted nothing. I see someone doing something that's unfinished.
Hi Tanyarat Mostcute,
DeleteI like your quote. I like the way that you have a connection in your life. I also think that this quote is very important too, because it make Melinda got an A+ in art class.:) In this quote i think that Mr.Freeman really like Melinda, he always help Melinda. He try to find the way to help Melinda. He Told how to draw a beautiful tree. If you look in the next few lines that Mr. Freeman said, you'll know. "The next time you work on your trees,don't think about trees. Think about love, or hate, or joy, or rage......"
I think that this is a passage the is really good for Melinda. I think like this because this is what she need to do and the chocolate with out sugar is really like Melinda. I think that this is the best quite that resemble Melinda the most. This is also the quote that Melinda would learn from.
Delete"Art without emotion is like chocolate cake without sugar. When people don't express themselves, they dies one piece at a time." I like this quote, by the way this quote was the first quote I would want to chose but it have a strong meaning but you already done it but never mind. This quote was important when if you smile without emotion it seem so fake right. So this quote has a strong meaning and also the important. And also it relate to my quote too.
Delete''But I'm getting carried away.'' I nod. ''See Picasso,'' he commands. ''I can't do everything for you. You must walk alone to find your soul.'' This is my quote from page 118. This chapter called ''Picasso''.
ReplyDeleteI chose this quote because it is a really wonderful thing to teach us about life. We can actually learn things from this quote. It definitely connects to our real life. It also reminds me of what my teacher told me in grade 7. He told me exactly the same thing. This quote has a deep meaning for me. This quote is basically tell us that people can't usually help you when you get confused. You must be able to solve
the problem by yourself.
This quote is trying to teaching Melinda that she has to improved her thinking about life. Mr.Freeman is trying to tell her that you have to solve the problem and find a new way by yourself, no one could actually help you. In my opinion, this quote is quite important and meaningful because it makes Melinda to change her personality completely. So, in this chapter, i think that Mr.Freeman is trying to explain her that you have to solve the problem by yourself if you get confused. That's always the best way to do.
It's also connected to my real life as well because I remember what my teachers told me when i was in grade7. That totally remind me. This quote reminds me that We have to find our soul, nobody could actually help me. This quote make me to think more about how to make our life better.
I realized this quote is trying to give us the frustration but when we read it deeply. I found out that life have to actually created by ourselves.
How does this sentence teaches you about life? I dont get it...But I like it because this quote is trying to teach Melinda!
DeleteRoger
"The next time you work on your trees,don't think about trees.Think about love,or hate,or joy,or rage-whatever makes you feel something,makes your palms sweat or your toes curl.Focus on that feeling."this is my quote from page122. This chapter called"Riding Shotgun" .
ReplyDeleteI chose this quote because it gives me a chance to think and discuss about life. Although the topic is on trees we can connect other matter on the life of tree. For example we certainly talk about trees for our greener mother Earth, but if we just say it without showing evidence of care nothing will happen. we need to consider our feeling, just like taking care of trees can be compared to taking care of trees can be compared to taking care of human's life. It needs care and attention. That's about love and joy.
On the other hand you talk about trees but you're expressing sad experiences that had happened to you, so your expression of anger and fierce are very evident For exanple because of trees your life because miserable,like some natural calamity occurred in your life.
What ever is your feeling be it joy,love,anger and rage you need to express it, because if not it will be a poison that will kill your whole self. Your emotion, your feeling and the will to live will be wasted. So don't be afraid to express your feelings and be ready to accept comments,maybe that is teaching Melinda the draw her would like to express in art.
My think if what I work on my greens Mother Earth proposal,I can see a better future for the recovery of our surroundings. With all the creatures on earth live happily and abundantly .With the cool winds blowing from the greens. No more pollution and heat wave. But really have one people talk this quote for me,I will just think that is sense of art.
"The moon looked closer back in August."
ReplyDelete---(Page 133, Forth paragraph)
Hi, I’m Grace.
DeleteMy quote is in page 133, the fourth paragraph; "The moon looked closer back in August". Although this quote is very short, I still think that this is important. I think that this quote is important, because this quote tells us that it’s the flashback to before. It was the flashback of the party that people in the story used to talk about. Before, the author only gave us a few informations about the party. But after this quote, the author tells us everything about the party. In other way to explain it, this quote brings us back to the past, to the party that Melinda had a bad impression with it. So we can know more about the party, and understand what the author trying to tell us. It tells us why did Melinda became so negative. It answers every questions we had before. For example, Why did Rachel leaved her? Why don’t Melinda have friends? Why is Melinda so depressed? Even though this quote is short, it still has a meaning in here too. As I mentioned before, this quote is a clue about what happened in the party. Which foreshadows the climax of this story. This quote also connects to my life. When I feel depressed, sad...etc., it will also remind me of some bad memories. Sometimes, I will laugh suddenly when I’m silence, that’s because some funny memories just popped in my mind. This quote let me pictured of many image of Melinda. I can see how’s Melinda’s face was like when she thought of this unhappy memory. She looks like she’s going to die in one more second. I can see how this memory hurts her, how she hates winters, how she hates parties.
Hi Gracey ;)
DeleteI agree with everything you wrote, Melinda hate party because she had experience a bad one. Melinda's party made you thinking about bad memories but mine is the opposite, in last year party, Middle School dance, I was the DJ and it was very fun. But i think your post is very good and helpful :)
I totally agree with your quote and opinions! I also agree that Melinda dislike party because she had a really bad experience and feeling in party. Melinda's party made you feel depressed and think about the bad memoriese but that's actually different for me. You could have fun with your friends. Anyway, i like you quote because it reflect the bad part of party and very helpful.
DeleteMy quote is “You are getting better at this, but it’s not good enough, This looks like a tree, but it is an average, ordinary, everyday, boring tree. Breathe life into it.”
ReplyDeleteI pick this quote because this is very important. I think that Melinda drew the tree good, but Mr.Freeman just don’t want to say that she draw a perfect tree. She wants Melinda to be more creative on it. Not just a normal tree, she can add people sitting on a bench beside the tree. etc. Basically I think that Mr.Freeman wants Melinda to be more creative. This quote means that you are doing or drawing better, but you can do it more better than this. This looks like a tree, a normal tree, you can be more creative. I think its kind of important because when the first marking period she didn’t even know to draw a tree or just drew it bad. But in the forth marking period, she makes the tree look real. So she did improve something, her art skill. My connection to this quote is when I do something, I will get comments, my parents, my teacher will comment me. They usually will say you were in the right track, but its still not good enough. You didn’t write a good essay, interesting essay, you wrote a boring essay. I will get bad comments sometimes, teacher will say you can be creative, think more, brainstorming etc. My visualization is Melinda will do way more better after Mr.Freeman gave her some suggestion and comments.
"Don't be so hard on yourself. Art is about making mistakes and learning form them" (Pg 122, first paragraph)
ReplyDeletePrincipal principal: "We all agree we are here to help. Let's start with these grades. They are not what we expected from you Melissa." (page 114)
ReplyDeletePrincipal principal: "We all agree we are here to help. Let's start with these grades. They are not what we expected from you Melissa." (page 114)
DeleteIn this quote principal principal called Melinda name wrong. It kind of funny that the principal can't remember the name of the student that have a problem. Actually he don't the students at all.Not only the principal, but also the guidance too. The Guidance who called Melinda mom, and let Melinda mom know what happen with Melinda at school, didn't know about Melinda at all. She even don't know that Melinda don't have any friend. We can know that in this quote. “Actually, melinda has some very nice friends. I've seen her helping that group of girls who volunteer so much. Meg Harcutt,Emily Briggs, Siobban Falon...”.
This mean that this school was very bad. In this chapter I learn that in order we want to be a good leader we should pay attention to others. In this story the principal was not pay attention to the students, i feel that if i am the parents i will not let my child learn in this school. In my opinion i think that if the principal which is a leader of whole was bad, and how the teacher will be.
I have a connection in my life, before i came to TCIS. I attend one school that the principal was very bad, he was not pay attention to the students, and even teachers. He can't remember all the teachers in the school.
"The world is a dangerous place. You don’t know what would have happened.” What if he was just saying his parents were going to be there? He could have been lying. You can never tell when people are lying. Assume the worst. Place for disaster. Now hurry up and get us home. I don’t like it out here. It’s too dark. – Pg. 132. Chap. A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
ReplyDeleteI picked this quote is because it meant to me a lot; it connected to my personal of life.
This quote means, Melinda knows that the outside world is dangerous, from what she has seen, during the summer party, she got raped by "IT", Andy. She learned a lesson that she shouldn’t go out by herself, especially with boys. Melinda was scared so, she told herself she shouldn’t go out when the sky is dark. She is worried; she wanted her to go home immediately.
It is important that Melinda knows the outside world is dangerous, this teaches her that she should not go anywhere alone.
It has a connection to my life, because when I was in the 8th grade, I went out for dinner with my parents and friends. While we were eating, I wanted to go to the bathroom; I left the table and went to the bathroom. However, my dad’s friend came along with me, I didn’t realize that, and I also don’t know what he wanted with me. Just only the two of us were going to the restroom, the restroom did not separate the boys from the girls, they were connected together. So, when I finished and came out from the toilet, he hugged me and touched my body, and kissed me. During that time I was scared and shocked, I did not know what I to do, I was scared if I yelled I might get into more trouble. After that, he let me go because I was going to cry. I went back to the sit and I sat quietly without making a single sound, I was scared to cry, so I wiped my tears dry. When I got back home, I cried in my room by myself, no one knew what had happened, I control of my self, I kept thinking about it. My heart was broken. I am afraid of telling anyone, however, during that night, someone worried about and had called me and asked what had happened, so I told the person everything that happened. I told that person not to tell anyone, because I was scared, I couldn’t sleep at that night at all, I was exhausted. The next day when I had went to school, a teacher had asked me what happened, I didn't say anything out, but I just cried. For some reason, my mouth opened, and told the teacher every single thing. So the teacher had notified Ms. Jen and told her to come talk to me. She was shocked and cried with me. Everyone asked me what happened, I explained and everyone cried with me. I don’t know what I to do, to calm them down. I was thankful to god, for he had given me so many great friends; I thank them for their care and company with me during those months until I got rid of the dark memory. I can understand Melinda’s feeling, she doesn’t have any friend to share with, but I do. I know how that night was terrible as same as Melinda. In this lesson, I have learned I shouldn’t go out by myself, because it is really dangerous, you don't know what will happen to you. This quote helps me because I don’t believe in this world’s being 100% safe, because this world has it's dangerous places, times, and periods.
I visualized how Melinda had suffered, and how sad she was that night.
(Y) job "Fanny" hahaha!! I like how to describe and said the importance about it.
DeleteNice connection and story Fanny! The story is truly connected to SPEAK and I hope you are okay after that terrible experience. It must be hard and difficult to get through that tough time. Did you parents know what happen that night? I hope they did so they can help you.
DeleteYou are smart and brave because you have that courage to tell your story to counselor and friends. If I were you, I would probably hide this secret in myself like Melinda.
Anyway, your article is awesome and I am glad to see that you are optimistic and not so depressed now.
I am proud of you : )
Wow! Fanny, I'm kind of shock after reading your connection... Just like what Rebecca has commented, you have a nice connection, it exactly fits the the novel, Melinda's problem. Telling friends your secret is a good thing, but my advice for you is also the same as Rebecca's, you should keep it yourself.... Because this kind of problem is kind of serious, you should tell your parents at the first time. However, I know it's hard to go through this kind of problem by yourself. Anyway, it's nice to hear that you already get rid of this dark memory. Congratulations! :D
DeleteWow! Fanny, you make a great connection. I concur on Rebecca’s and Grace’s comments because at that moment if it was me I have no idea what I need to do. In another hand I would stood up and make that person loose his face in front of all the person around there.
DeleteFanny, I am also very proud of you!! Thank you for sharing that experience with us. It was not your fault. You are amazing. Do not ever be ashamed - this is HIS fault, not yours. NEVER keep something like this to yourself (I think Grace meant that you should NOT keep it to yourself). And, I don't think that Eugene actually read your post.
DeleteContinue to share this story to let others know that they are not alone. It will help to make you stronger, knowing each time that people are learning from you and that people love and support you. I am so happy that you said something from the very beginning. Keep talking and don't turn into Melinda. We support you Fanny! <3
“ Rachel got us to the end-of-summer party, a cheerleader party, beer and seniors and music” -from page 133
ReplyDeleteI picked this quote because it was an important quote that lead the explanation about what happened to Melinda at the party. This quote was in Melina’s thought. The setting of this quote was during the party. This were the truth will appear.
I think it mean that like normal party it have drinks like beer and alcohol. Everyone dances and sings at the party. I get it when I see this quote it probably be about party that everything begun with. No one think that this is going to happened.
It is Important because this id when everything started. This is the reason why Melinda don’t speak. The ideas that was significant is in the party the reason that everyone doesn’t know why she called the police. If someone know about it I believe they would understand Melinda.
This quote help me in my life that no matter that make today the best you never know what will happen to you in future. I learn that not to trust stranger. That reminds me of thai’s news because people got raped everyday and society doesn’t except them. I think we should think about what have happened to them or Why they need to do like this. So, we could understand the situation.
I visualize a fun party that have school’s student. Student drinking beers and alcohols. Cheerleader were dancing. Many people were screaming and yelling.
I strongly agree with your quote and explanation! And i also agree that the quote lead to what happened to Melinda at the party. And I also agree on what you said "It is Important because this id when everything started. " because it the beginning of the problem and the story.
Delete"Don't be so hard on yourself. Art is about making mistakes and learning form them" (Pg 122, first paragraph)
ReplyDeleteThe reason that I pick this quote is because that this quote has a strong meaning. That can relate to everyone in the whole world, which it also relates to Melinda. This quote means that if thing that you do wrong or you make a mistake, which you could learn from your mistake and solve the problem by fixing your mistake. And also if you make a mistake you would remember and doesn’t do the same mistake over and over. I think the most important in this quote is that people in the whole world could make their own mistake, which it also including me. So when people make there own mistake. People would learn what their mistake and do it again with doing the same mistake that they had done. Melinda also make her own mistake, but that wasn’t her fault she make her own mistake but she also must solve the mistake that she done. How this quote that I have been chosen help my life. Is that when I was first born from my mom and I grow up until now, there would be a mistake that I been make. There was lot of mistake that I had done. But the way to solve is that which when we make a mistake we must solve it by learning from our mistake and remember to not do it again. The think that I imagine when I read this quote is that. I looking back through the past and think what I had made the mistake until now. And also I imagine what I had learned from my own mistake.
I chose your quote because your quote related to my quote too. It's about art. I love your quote because your quote has a strong meaning that related to everyone in the world like what you said. I like it when you said about learning from mistakes. : )
DeleteTANYA
From Fanny:
DeleteHi Fluke :)
I chose your quote is because you gave me a connection to my personal of life. You are right when you said If you make a mistake, you will learn and solve for the mistakes. By the next time you wont doing it again! Because I know everyone make mistake, nobody is perfect. I learned a lesson from you, thank you! Good job Fluke :)
Hello Ms.Suzanne!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jeen, today i'm going tell a quote that I think is very important from Marking Period 3. The quote that I picked is on the page 96 on the 10 sentences count from the top. The quote said " You'll need boots. It's a long walk and it snowed again last night. I'M ALREADY LATE" . The main reason that I picked this quote is because this quote shows that Melinda's family is facing a big problem. The big problem is that Melinda's mom shows that she didn't care about Melinda at all because she care with her work more than Melinda. But if we see in another side. If her mom go to work late she might get kick out or maybe didn't get the salary. And this quote also shown that Melinda is having a problem that she couldn't say. If you read the hole page you will know automatically that something happened with Melinda. But I can see at least that Melinda's mom cares about her. Because if she doesn't care about Melinda. She wouldn't told her that she need boots because it's a long walk and it snowed last night. This shows that her mom care about her but not that much. If her mom really care about her she would ask her how was her day. And asked her what happened when Melina bite her lips. I visualized that Melinda will hates her mom more and more. The reason why I think like that is because Melinda will think that and have a question in her head that why did my mom drive her to school?!.
Hi! Ai Dum Jeen B)
DeleteI really like your quote, your quote had some detail of the chapter such as, it shows the problem between Melinda and her parents and I think MAYBE your quote help me a lot. However, you should revise your grammar correctly because your grammar is redundant (n)
Nana LC1F :)
ReplyDelete“She walks to the Martha table. Her friend scootch down to make room for her. They swallow her whole and she never looks back at me. Not once” from Speak, page 107.
This is the last paragraph of the chapter, “Lunch Doom” in the third marking period. I chose this quote because this paragraph showed the relationship between two friends, Melinda and Heather. This quote was when Heather told Melinda that she was a really great friend. Heather said Melinda was the only person who talked to her on the first day of school. However, Heather didn't want to be her friend anymore because Melinda always seemed to be in a mood of depressed and sometimes, her actions were very weird. Heather decided that Melinda could not get on and be friends anymore. Heather went to the Martha table and without looking back at Melinda anymore. This quote was really important because Heather wanted Melinda to knew that if she could stop hating her life, she would find friends. Since Heather knew that Melinda was in the wrong way, such as, skipping class, no speak with each other, and she made Heather without a reputation. So this meant that Melinda was completely alone and has no friends anymore. I could visualize about her feelings when Melinda was sitting in the cafeteria with nobody. She felt like she was breaking inside of herself. She had nobody and nobody like her. This quote helped me to learned about the best friendship. If she/he was my real friend, she/he would never leave me alone. She/He would help me out by listening during the bad times or when I had any problems. But not like this, when Heather went to another group and not looking her back. I think she was a really bad friend. I don't want to have friend like Heather. If I had friends like Heather, I think she would bring the bad luck and the terrible life to me > .<
your quote is really helpful to me!!!
ReplyDeleteThis response is not helpful. Please revise.
Delete