Homework: Please read all predictions and comment on two of them. Did you like them? Why or why not? Do you think they could be true? Where they funny, serious?
Oh My God! My heart beats all the time when I see Melinda. I’m so exited for the party, Melinda has accepted my invitation! I had never thought that I’ll have a crush for Melinda.
I wish that Melinda would agree to be my girlfriend. I am deciding to tell her on the party. I have been prepared many things such as flowers, chocolate and a card that represent my love to Melinda. Finally, the party begins. Melinda wears a very beautiful dress, she is the most beautiful than other girls that I had met before. I persuade her to dance with me and i give her roses.
Mr.Neck- He got more interviews and letters from the principal and students because he kept on scolding the students, everyone hate him! Then he'll expel by the principal. Now! he knows his bad behavior and he wants to improve.
Now, I know that I'm wrong. God, I regret what I did to the students, please, I'll improve myself. Please let me have a work! I need to have a career to have some money to feed my family! Finally he changed his personality and became a good teacher.
Jimmy, I liked your prediction because I personally agreed. Mr. Neck were a teacher who scolded students, and a teacher who against students. While I was reading the book "Speak", I can see he has a putrid personality. I think it can be true, after the book he might regret for all what he had done, I am interesting with your story, keep going :)
Melinda prediction: I told my stories to everyone that teased me all year long. They were shocked. They felt sorry about it. I felt like I’m in a wonderland, heaven, and all the great places where everyone understood me. Today is the end of the school, Rachel invited me to the party, and I decided to go. Everything is going well, we become best friends again. And other student doesn’t hate me anymore, I didn’t eat my lunch alone again. Everybody wants to eat lunch with me, hangout with me, wants my signature, etc. I’m very happy that no one’s hating me anymore, its very difficult to like in a different world with others. My friends and fans hates Andy very much.
Hahaha, your prediction is interesting? Who is your partner? That person should have so many positive thoughts :P You did great on your prediction! I'm glad to hear that Melinda has a good life later on.
The bad things for Melinda were solved. I’m moving to Hogwards School. I bring the first of Melinda arts work and her final artwork to another school too. This school is way different than Merry Weather High School. I have taught students to turn their arts into magic. But before that I have to learn for myself first. People here don’t really have a lot of problems because they all use magic. For many years later, I saw someone, someone that looks alike to Melinda. That’s really her! She remembered me too. She changed her name to Hermione. I had a very good time for being a teacher at Hogwards. No more principle principle to decrease my budget. I was happy and the students here are very creative.
Wow~ I'm glad to hear all of that! Hogwards School seems better than Merry Weather High School and Mr.Freeman could meet Melinda again, that's very lucky~
This is what happen to Andy: I think he’ll be very regret on what he did, he’ll reborn and begin to start a new life and say sorry to everyone in the school.
Few days later, I graduated the high school. I’ll never, ever, contact those kids in the Merry Weather again! This was a terrible memory for me. How can they said that I raped Melinda?! It was her wish to do it! No one ever understands me! I hate them, I hate them all. When I got to the college, everyone seems nice, unlike the students in Merry Weather. I have met many new friends in the college, and anyone are glad and satisfied to know me. I feel that i got a better life. Although the people are pretty nice there, but i am not really happy about that because i got many homework.
Hallo! Fang :) I really like your prediction. I think it could be true because after he feels contrite about what he did in the story. He would start a new life in his new school and he would say sorry to everyone in Merry Weather High School. I like your prediction that you said, “I’ll never, ever, contact those kids in the Merry Weather again!" I think this really stronger and make me enjoy.
I personally hate Andy because what he done was wrong, so it is too late for him to regret. I hope after this thing happened, he had learned the lesson, and he wont be doing it again. Fang, your prediction will might be true if he change his personality and STOP SKIPPING SCHOOL. Go Andy, I know you can survive through it :) Great story!
Fang, I also like your prediction about Andy. He SHOULD apologize every women in the Merry Weather. I agreed with Fanny, I hate how he played with those girls' feelings. I hope your prediction will become true if the author wrote a sequel for the Speak.
Roger 9c L&CD Rachel I still want to make lots of friends, but my best friend Melinda will never change. I love to be Melinda’s friend because she warned me about Andy Evan or else he might has another chance of hurting another girl once again! Now I moved to Chicago because of my college school. In Chicago, I have no friends at first just like Melinda. Few weeks later I start to have friends and during that short period of time. I finally understand how Melinda felt when she has no friends, and how lonely she was during high school. Understand that friends are parts of your life, without them you can’t express your bad feeling and thought. You’ll have to keep it yourself and hurting yourself. Now I have so many friends and I also learn to understand people. I have to agree and thanks Melinda a lot. I have done bad things to her. Since now I move to Chicago I still contact with her by e-mail. That was my life, but now I haven’t eat anything because I’m working on the 10 pages essay about COMPARING animal and plant cell. It was kind of fun at the first time but when the teacher lecture it was so boring I can’t even control myself to awake and somedays I got a detention because I sleep in class. It was a normal thing because 15 student got detention each day because they sleep in class. Finally I’ve done the essay and now I’m going out to eat lunch.
Finally, it was summer time. The Marthas left me, they said I haven’t done anything for the group yet. They kick me off the group, but I’m happy with it. At first, I think that the Marthas would be a great group, but it turns out, I’m the one who does all the job and event, they are the one who point the finger ordering. If I compare the Marthas to a cartoon character it would the witches. Marthas is just bad, I hate her so much she treated me as a slave and I was so stupid that I followed what she asked me to do. Anyway, It summer! I’m not with Marthas anymore so it means that i’m free now, no one will control me and telling me to do things for them! Summer, I have nothing to do but hoping that Melinda would change her mind and become my friend once again. I was so stupid that I dumped her and went to Marthas. I thought I will have better relationship with Marthas instead of Melinda but I was wrong. I just want to walk in front of Melinda again, head up and tell her how much I need her to be with me. When I first came to this school, it was Melinda who talked to me the most and my best friend! I think I should write letters to her saying that how much I need her, but I’ve done not polite things to her.
Nice prediction Porsche. That’s what I predict for Heater too. Just make sure you type in the Microsoft Word first in order to check your grammar : ) It is really nice to see that Heater has a honest self-examination, whom study of her own behavior and belief to find out that she was wrong. I wish that Heater can changes herself a little bit and become Melinda’s friend again.
That's a really nice prediction, Porsche! But there are some grammar mistakes so I hope you can type it in the Microsoft Word next time. Anyway, I agree with you guys, and I wish that Melinda will forgive her.
NANA!! Heather After Heather left Melinda. They were not be friend anymore because Heather thought that Melinda was very weird. I think maybe Heather have no friends anymore and have boyfriend. I think that after a while melinda felt sorry for heather and start to talk to her and went to her house. heather still cant forgive Merlinda and she is now on drug. She have Melinda face with dart on the face. She think that this is the best time to kill melinda so she killed her and after she start to follow saw, Melinda just got kidnapped by Addy which he was planned with her new girlfriend (heather) they bring melinda thought the dessert and leave her there. Heather also got rapped by addy and she was pranent but on that time she think that i she wa pragnent her she doesn’t have any friend so she kill herself by using the knif......, and she was died during age of 18.
WOW!! I agreed with Fang, this was really a weird prediction! Haha! Anyways, I don't think the author will like your prediction either. I think Heather can also be count as a main character in the story, so I don't think that the author will let her die easily.
I predict that Melinda would have more friend, her friend doesn’t tease her anymore. Which she would be more happy than before which she would have fun at school. However, she still hates Mr. Neck and doesn’t want to pay attention during his class. She would have boyfriends and she would join to Heather’s group. One month later she start to hate Mr. Neck more and more so every time he came in to class she would pull a horrible pranks on him and no one would say that Melinda did it. The pranks get more and more violent each time and 4 month later he hang him self and on his wall he wrote that “Mr. Neck was here”. After hat incident the school become more and more brighter and by the end of grade 10 no one remember Mr. Neck name ever again happy ending.
I think that after the incidents Andy Evan get caught trying to rape Melinda again the principle fired him and he got send to the Juvenile detention center for 2 years and he came out to kill Melinda after he got out of the detention. Which he was planed to killed Melinda during detention. He went to school I saw Melinda learning at school so he wait for afterschool or kidnapped her and bring her to someplace that there no one else. But during afterschool Melinda was walking down the street but she was get in the school. When she walked on the sidewalk, she saw the little dog. The little dog didn’t have name so she thinks this dog would name, Black Jeen. She thinks this dog was really cool. While she was look at the little dog. Andy was going to kidnap her. Melinda feels scare of Andy. Suddenly, the dog name Jeen was bit him and then Andy was died.
Hi! Jaewoo. I really like your predictions. It's very funny when you said, "Suddenly, the dog name Jeen was bit him and then Andy was died." I think that it could not be true but it makes me laughing. However, you should give us more details such as, what happened after Andy died? Would somebody come to the funeral rite of him?
Few years later Ms.Hair women decided to move to Uganda because of the video about dying teacher in Merryweather. The teacher that died is Mr.Neck.He got a disease from one student. So Ms.Hairwoman don’t want to get disease. When she got to Uganda, she in love with a guy. That guy also be the teacher. So Ms.Hairwoman decide to lose weight in order to make that guy love him.5 month later, Ms.hairwoman lose 56 weight, now her weight is 45. She walk toward the guy she like, and she ask. “Now I’m was skinny, do you like me??”
This is a good prediction, Jeen! I can see how Hairwomen changes herself for her love. You are very creative about the country she is moving to, and how teacher died because of the disease from the student! "Now I said good things, do you like me?" jk :P
David On the last day of school, David ask Melinda to go to out with him,and then they go find a resturant and have fun. Melinda ordered some fried chicken with the spicy source . I ordered that before and i dont want to eat it because it suck so i decide to go buy some hamburger and eat it. After i finish the Hamburger I kiss melinda...
Rachael Rachael writes a letter to Melinda Dear Melinda,
Melinda, my ex-best friend, I just want to say sorry. I misunderstood you. Of course I apologize. But… why you did not tell me earlier? If you tell me at the beginning, then I won’t be so mean to you and I could accompany and be beside you when you need someone. It’s okay; everything has passed and got solved. I think you can finally leave the past. But me… I think I don't want to live anymore, I hurt you so badly and I never knew that, when you told me the secret, I didn't believe you at the first bad, I am sorry. I don't know why. I depressed and regretted. Forgive me, Melinda. I hope you can come to my house one more time and party all night.
Rebecca, I like your story. This could be true because I'm thinking that if Melinda tell Rahael what happened at the party at the beginning, they would probably figure out the situation.
IVY The school has over, and now I can finally enjoy my holidays. I was thinking back, I felt sad for Melinda that got raped, and I treated her not like a friend, whom she can tell a secret with. However, she is being brave to share the secrets and have solved everything. Wow, I think I should call Melinda out for shopping. [RINGING PHONE] Melinda: Hello! Ivy: Hey, Melinda, I am just asking you for hanging out tomorrow! Melinda: Yeah, sure. Ivy: Okay, lets meet at Central World. [THE NEXT DAY, MELINDA AND IVY GO TO CTW) Melinda goes to Central World by BTS. But Ivy goes to central world by a car. On the BTS, there was no electricity so the BTS is not working. But Melinda is in the BTS and she can’t get out, so she waits until the electricity comes. When they all arrive and meet each other. Melinda said “sorry for being late, but I did not did it on purpose, it is because of some accident on my way” Ivy ”relax~ there’s no big deal, life is full of accidents, no one can predict what would happen next, isn’t it?” They shopped together happily and chat together for whole day. They both love jeans and eventually, they become Best Friend Forever.
Wow~ I wish they can really come to Bangkok! Just now i can imagine when Melinda is in the BTS~ Ivy understands about the accident but not thing to worry about it. I like this story.
Mr.Neck He argues with the brave kid and David everyday. David records the video of the way that Mr.Neck teach. One day, David can’t bear anymore the way he taught, so David shows P.Priciple. He got fired from school. Want to know what is he doing now and where is he? Let me tell you. Mr. Neck is living in his original house and eating lots of pizza everyday. Because he said eating makes him feel good. He looks like a potato now. He is so fat and so ugly… I am kind of sad that merrywheater high lost such a strike teacher that students scared of but it is also nice to fire such a teacher that has stereotype and being so racist. Still, this is the truth, I must agree it. I don’t have to bear with those students that everyday came and fight with me. I lived here happily, although I became fat, but it isn’t a bad idea.
David
ReplyDeleteOh My God! My heart beats all the time when I see Melinda. I’m so exited for the party, Melinda has accepted my invitation!
I had never thought that I’ll have a crush for Melinda.
I wish that Melinda would agree to be my girlfriend. I am deciding to tell her on the party. I have been prepared many things such as flowers, chocolate and a card that represent my love to Melinda. Finally, the party begins. Melinda wears a very beautiful dress, she is the most beautiful than other girls that I had met before. I persuade her to dance with me and i give her roses.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteWow~ that's romantic! David and Melinda will be good lovers forever.
DeleteMr.Neck-
ReplyDeleteHe got more interviews and letters from the principal and students because he kept on scolding the students, everyone hate him! Then he'll expel by the principal. Now! he knows his bad behavior and he wants to improve.
Now, I know that I'm wrong. God, I regret what I did to the students, please, I'll improve myself. Please let me have a work! I need to have a career to have some money to feed my family! Finally he changed his personality and became a good teacher.
Hahaha Mr.Neck is deserved! Now he regrets and good that he'll improve.
DeleteJimmy, I liked your prediction because I personally agreed. Mr. Neck were a teacher who scolded students, and a teacher who against students. While I was reading the book "Speak", I can see he has a putrid personality. I think it can be true, after the book he might regret for all what he had done, I am interesting with your story, keep going :)
DeleteMelinda prediction: I told my stories to everyone that teased me all year long. They were shocked. They felt sorry about it. I felt like I’m in a wonderland, heaven, and all the great places where everyone understood me. Today is the end of the school, Rachel invited me to the party, and I decided to go. Everything is going well, we become best friends again. And other student doesn’t hate me anymore, I didn’t eat my lunch alone again. Everybody wants to eat lunch with me, hangout with me, wants my signature, etc. I’m very happy that no one’s hating me anymore, its very difficult to like in a different world with others. My friends and fans hates Andy very much.
ReplyDeleteA bit strange grammar and exaggeration(used too much imagination; wonderland, heaven) but i'm glad to hear that she starts a new wonderful life.
DeleteHahaha, your prediction is interesting? Who is your partner? That person should have so many positive thoughts :P You did great on your prediction! I'm glad to hear that Melinda has a good life later on.
DeleteFrom: TANYA :)
ReplyDeleteprediction for Mr. Freeman
The bad things for Melinda were solved. I’m moving to Hogwards School. I bring the first of Melinda arts work and her final artwork to another school too. This school is way different than Merry Weather High School. I have taught students to turn their arts into magic. But before that I have to learn for myself first. People here don’t really have a lot of problems because they all use magic. For many years later, I saw someone, someone that looks alike to Melinda. That’s really her! She remembered me too. She changed her name to Hermione. I had a very good time for being a teacher at Hogwards. No more principle principle to decrease my budget. I was happy and the students here are very creative.
Wow~ I'm glad to hear all of that! Hogwards School seems better than Merry Weather High School and Mr.Freeman could meet Melinda again, that's very lucky~
DeleteAndy
ReplyDeleteThis is what happen to Andy: I think he’ll be very regret on what he did, he’ll reborn and begin to start a new life and say sorry to everyone in the school.
Few days later, I graduated the high school. I’ll never, ever, contact those kids in the Merry Weather again! This was a terrible memory for me. How can they said that I raped Melinda?! It was her wish to do it! No one ever understands me! I hate them, I hate them all.
When I got to the college, everyone seems nice, unlike the students in Merry Weather. I have met many new friends in the college, and anyone are glad and satisfied to know me. I feel that i got a better life. Although the people are pretty nice there, but i am not really happy about that because i got many homework.
Hallo! Fang :) I really like your prediction. I think it could be true because after he feels contrite about what he did in the story. He would start a new life in his new school and he would say sorry to everyone in Merry Weather High School. I like your prediction that you said, “I’ll never, ever, contact those kids in the Merry Weather again!" I think this really stronger and make me enjoy.
DeleteI personally hate Andy because what he done was wrong, so it is too late for him to regret. I hope after this thing happened, he had learned the lesson, and he wont be doing it again. Fang, your prediction will might be true if he change his personality and STOP SKIPPING SCHOOL. Go Andy, I know you can survive through it :) Great story!
DeleteFang, I also like your prediction about Andy. He SHOULD apologize every women in the Merry Weather. I agreed with Fanny, I hate how he played with those girls' feelings. I hope your prediction will become true if the author wrote a sequel for the Speak.
DeleteRoger 9c L&CD
ReplyDeleteRachel
I still want to make lots of friends, but my best friend Melinda will never change. I love to be Melinda’s friend because she warned me about Andy Evan or else he might has another chance of hurting another girl once again! Now I moved to Chicago because of my college school. In Chicago, I have no friends at first just like Melinda. Few weeks later I start to have friends and during that short period of time. I finally understand how Melinda felt when she has no friends, and how lonely she was during high school. Understand that friends are parts of your life, without them you can’t express your bad feeling and thought. You’ll have to keep it yourself and hurting yourself. Now I have so many friends and I also learn to understand people. I have to agree and thanks Melinda a lot. I have done bad things to her. Since now I move to Chicago I still contact with her by e-mail. That was my life, but now I haven’t eat anything because I’m working on the 10 pages essay about COMPARING animal and plant cell. It was kind of fun at the first time but when the teacher lecture it was so boring I can’t even control myself to awake and somedays I got a detention because I sleep in class. It was a normal thing because 15 student got detention each day because they sleep in class. Finally I’ve done the essay and now I’m going out to eat lunch.
I argree Rachel's prediction, it's what i predict too.
DeleteHeather
ReplyDeleteFinally, it was summer time. The Marthas left me, they said I haven’t done anything for the group yet. They kick me off the group, but I’m happy with it. At first, I think that the Marthas would be a great group, but it turns out, I’m the one who does all the job and event, they are the one who point the finger ordering. If I compare the Marthas to a cartoon character it would the witches. Marthas is just bad, I hate her so much she treated me as a slave and I was so stupid that I followed what she asked me to do. Anyway, It summer! I’m not with Marthas anymore so it means that i’m free now, no one will control me and telling me to do things for them! Summer, I have nothing to do but hoping that Melinda would change her mind and become my friend once again. I was so stupid that I dumped her and went to Marthas. I thought I will have better relationship with Marthas instead of Melinda but I was wrong. I just want to walk in front of Melinda again, head up and tell her how much I need her to be with me. When I first came to this school, it was Melinda who talked to me the most and my best friend! I think I should write letters to her saying that how much I need her, but I’ve done not polite things to her.
Nice prediction Porsche. That’s what I predict for Heater too. Just make sure you type in the Microsoft Word first in order to check your grammar : )
DeleteIt is really nice to see that Heater has a honest self-examination, whom study of her own behavior and belief to find out that she was wrong.
I wish that Heater can changes herself a little bit and become Melinda’s friend again.
That's nice prediction! I argree with Rebecca too, i wish that Melinda will forgive her :)
DeleteThat's a really nice prediction, Porsche! But there are some grammar mistakes so I hope you can type it in the Microsoft Word next time. Anyway, I agree with you guys, and I wish that Melinda will forgive her.
DeleteNANA!!
ReplyDeleteHeather
After Heather left Melinda. They were not be friend anymore because Heather thought that Melinda was very weird. I think maybe Heather have no friends anymore and have boyfriend. I think that after a while melinda felt sorry for heather and start to talk to her and went to her house. heather still cant forgive Merlinda and she is now on drug. She have Melinda face with dart on the face. She think that this is the best time to kill melinda so she killed her and after she start to follow saw, Melinda just got kidnapped by Addy which he was planned with her new girlfriend (heather) they bring melinda thought the dessert and leave her there. Heather also got rapped by addy and she was pranent but on that time she think that i she wa pragnent her she doesn’t have any friend so she kill herself by using the knif......, and she was died during age of 18.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteMany wrong grammar and non-capital letters, make sure you use Microsoft Word to check your grammar mistakes ;)
DeleteI think it's a strange prediction.
WOW!! I agreed with Fang, this was really a weird prediction! Haha! Anyways, I don't think the author will like your prediction either. I think Heather can also be count as a main character in the story, so I don't think that the author will let her die easily.
DeleteI predict that Melinda would have more friend, her friend doesn’t tease her anymore. Which she would be more happy than before which she would have fun at school. However, she still hates Mr. Neck and doesn’t want to pay attention during his class. She would have boyfriends and she would join to Heather’s group. One month later she start to hate Mr. Neck more and more so every time he came in to class she would pull a horrible pranks on him and no one would say that Melinda did it. The pranks get more and more violent each time and 4 month later he hang him self and on his wall he wrote that “Mr. Neck was here”. After hat incident the school become more and more brighter and by the end of grade 10 no one remember Mr. Neck name ever again happy ending.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteMany wrong grammar, just make sure you use Microsoft Word to check your grammar mistakes ;) This prediction make me scare when Mr. Neck hang himself.
DeleteI think that after the incidents Andy Evan get caught trying to rape Melinda again the principle fired him and he got send to the Juvenile detention center for 2 years and he came out to kill Melinda after he got out of the detention. Which he was planed to killed Melinda during detention. He went to school I saw Melinda learning at school so he wait for afterschool or kidnapped her and bring her to someplace that there no one else. But during afterschool Melinda was walking down the street but she was get in the school. When she walked on the sidewalk, she saw the little dog. The little dog didn’t have name so she thinks this dog would name, Black Jeen. She thinks this dog was really cool. While she was look at the little dog. Andy was going to kidnap her. Melinda feels scare of Andy. Suddenly, the dog name Jeen was bit him and then Andy was died.
ReplyDeleteMany wrong grammar, make sure you use Microsoft Word to check your grammar mistakes ;) It's funny when the dog bit Andy.
DeleteHi! Jaewoo. I really like your predictions. It's very funny when you said, "Suddenly, the dog name Jeen was bit him and then Andy was died." I think that it could not be true but it makes me laughing. However, you should give us more details such as, what happened after Andy died? Would somebody come to the funeral rite of him?
DeleteFew years later Ms.Hair women decided to move to Uganda because of the video about dying teacher in Merryweather. The teacher that died is Mr.Neck.He got a disease from one student. So Ms.Hairwoman don’t want to get disease.
ReplyDeleteWhen she got to Uganda, she in love with a guy. That guy also be the teacher. So Ms.Hairwoman decide to lose weight in order to make that guy love him.5 month later, Ms.hairwoman lose 56 weight, now her weight is 45. She walk toward the guy she like, and she ask. “Now I’m was skinny, do you like me??”
Many wrong grammar, make sure you use Microsoft Word to check your grammar mistakes ;)
DeleteThis prediction is really funny, i can imagine how Ms.Hairwowen looks.
This is a good prediction, Jeen! I can see how Hairwomen changes herself for her love. You are very creative about the country she is moving to, and how teacher died because of the disease from the student! "Now I said good things, do you like me?" jk :P
DeleteDavid
ReplyDeleteOn the last day of school, David ask Melinda to go to out with him,and then they go find a resturant and have fun. Melinda ordered some fried chicken with the spicy source . I ordered that before and i dont want to eat it because it suck so i decide to go buy some hamburger and eat it.
After i finish the Hamburger I kiss melinda...
Just a little grammar mistakes if you check carefully :)
DeleteOh! It's still to be continued....
Rachael
ReplyDeleteRachael writes a letter to Melinda
Dear Melinda,
Melinda, my ex-best friend, I just want to say sorry. I misunderstood you.
Of course I apologize. But… why you did not tell me earlier? If you tell me at the beginning, then I won’t be so mean to you and I could accompany and be beside you when you need someone. It’s okay; everything has passed and got solved. I think you can finally leave the past. But me… I think I don't want to live anymore, I hurt you so badly and I never knew that, when you told me the secret, I didn't believe you at the first bad, I am sorry. I don't know why. I depressed and regretted. Forgive me, Melinda. I hope you can come to my house one more time and party all night.
Your ex-best friend,
Rachael
Rebecca, I like your story. This could be true because I'm thinking that if Melinda tell Rahael what happened at the party at the beginning, they would probably figure out the situation.
DeleteI think it's a very good letter, this letter tells all the feelings and depression.
DeleteNice idea Rebecca! :D
IVY
ReplyDeleteThe school has over, and now I can finally enjoy my holidays. I was thinking back, I felt sad for Melinda that got raped, and I treated her not like a friend, whom she can tell a secret with. However, she is being brave to share the secrets and have solved everything. Wow, I think I should call Melinda out for shopping. [RINGING PHONE] Melinda: Hello! Ivy: Hey, Melinda, I am just asking you for hanging out tomorrow! Melinda: Yeah, sure. Ivy: Okay, lets meet at Central World. [THE NEXT DAY, MELINDA AND IVY GO TO CTW)
Melinda goes to Central World by BTS. But Ivy goes to central world by a car. On the BTS, there was no electricity so the BTS is not working. But Melinda is in the BTS and she can’t get out, so she waits until the electricity comes. When they all arrive and meet each other. Melinda said “sorry for being late, but I did not did it on purpose, it is because of some accident on my way” Ivy ”relax~ there’s no big deal, life is full of accidents, no one can predict what would happen next, isn’t it?”
They shopped together happily and chat together for whole day. They both love jeans and eventually, they become Best Friend Forever.
Wow~ I wish they can really come to Bangkok! Just now i can imagine when Melinda is in the BTS~
DeleteIvy understands about the accident but not thing to worry about it. I like this story.
Mr.Neck
ReplyDeleteHe argues with the brave kid and David everyday. David records the video of the way that Mr.Neck teach. One day, David can’t bear anymore the way he taught, so David shows P.Priciple. He got fired from school.
Want to know what is he doing now and where is he?
Let me tell you.
Mr. Neck is living in his original house and eating lots of pizza everyday. Because he said eating makes him feel good. He looks like a potato now. He is so fat and so ugly…
I am kind of sad that merrywheater high lost such a strike teacher that students scared of but it is also nice to fire such a teacher that has stereotype and being so racist.
Still, this is the truth, I must agree it. I don’t have to bear with those students that everyday came and fight with me. I lived here happily, although I became fat, but it isn’t a bad idea.
I like the way you wrote ;) Fat potato^^
Delete