Friday, March 2, 2012

Blog Post #7: Debrief

Hello!

Please take some time to reflect upon the Literature Circles that were held this week in our class. The sooner you do this, the easier it will be. Please answer:

1. What went well in the discussions?
2. What did you SPECIFICALLY do to help the discussions go smoothly?
3. How did your classmates help you?
4. What is your favorite reading strategy, and why?
5. What will you work on for next time?

Remember - spelling and grammar count. Write, save and check in Microsoft Word. 20 Sentences minimum.

Your answers should look and sound different from your classmates. If you simply copy or paraphrase another's post, you will receive no credit.

Due: Monday, March 5. Reminder: If you send it on Tuesday, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.

40 comments:

  1. I think the literature circle is fun and helpful. It makes us understand more about the story/article and what our friends’ (peers) opinion and thought about it.

    I think the literature circle during our class went pretty well. Most of the people talked and expressed their feelings and opinions. People responded each other’s ideas and try to answer the question that asked by someone else. Although sometimes we all stopped and became silence for a while, but we all figure out some ways to continue with our discussion.

    Sometimes, our discussion just suddenly stopped. What I did is to ask some questions or look at others and see if they want to say anything. I also try to help answering the questions that was asked and I point out the importance that I think in order to lengthen our discussion.

    Classmates are useful. They shared their own experiences that connected to the plot. They answered my question and commented on what I said. Also, what they said and shared made our discussion became longer and more interesting.

    My favorite reading strategy is “connection”. In “Speak”, there are so many things that are connecting to my own life, for example, self-flagellation and suicide. When I was in Taiwan, self-flagellation was quite popular. You can see those high school students with lots of scars on their arms and hands because they had too much pressure in their life and they think that Self-flagellation was cool. Also, even in elementary school, most of my friends in grade 5th and 6th have struggle with thoughts of suicide. That was kind of scary but it is true.

    I think next time, I will be working more on summary the chapters because this time, I never summarize the chapter for our literature circle. So, maybe I should try next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebe I helped me a lot! You helped me to understand more about this book.
      You have a very great idea and information that suport! I'm so proud of you Rebe :)

      Delete
    2. Hi! Rebecca you did really well in the discussion and you help me a lot with my question. In our class, I have a lot of question. You always answer my questions and I like the way that you had a connection to something in your life. You told us about the story and you gave me the important things in each chapter :)

      Delete
    3. I think that Rebecca is a very good leader to almost all conversation. She helps everyone answer their question ask other people question that some of us miss when we read the chapter. Another reason was because she knows lots more detail than most of us. She also helped me figure more important details too.

      Delete
    4. Hi Rebecca, I am Fanny. In the literature circle you helped me a lot by answering and asking questions. And gave me a connection of Melinda and in my personal life, also by talking about your opinion and giving a deeper meaning. Last thing is I learned you more a lot by giving me your experiences and the thing that had happened in your life. You had done a good job, you are a good helper and reading, keep on the good work ☺

      Delete
    5. Hi, Rebecca
      During the Literature Circles, Rebecca she done with connection/answering my question and other/ some question and summarize, which she help me a lot and also help our classmate. I was proud of her that she knows the question that I ask, or she also connects the chapter with her own life. Which it’s great because she would know how it connect to her life and why. Awesome!

      Delete
  2. 1. What went well in the discussions?
    I think the connection and visualization went well on our discussion. We tried to connect every part to our life and some of us did well. I get to know my friends' life that connected to the book. It makes me know my friends more. My friends and I also have same connection to the book. On visualization, I think the second time is better than the first we did together because the first time we don't really describe it in the picture or draw any picture but the second we describe or drew the pictures more.

    2. What did you SPECIFICALLY do to help the discussions go smoothly?
    What i did to help the discussions go smoothly are I answered my friends questions. When we stopped suddenly, I told my friends that haven't say anything to give us some of their opinion. I'm also tell to go on next chapter when we have nothing to talk. When we got stuck, I will made question up and let my friends answer. One of my question is why they name this answer.

    3. How did your classmates help you?
    They helped me alot. They make the story clearer. We found more clues for the party as the story goes on. When I have question they all tried to answer my question. They make the story looks more interesting when they connect to their life. I get to understand this book more than usual.

    4.4. What is your favorite reading strategy, and why?
    My favorite reading strategy is connection. It's because I can know my friends life and more about the book. It's interesting when my friends, the book, and me have the same connection. We can remember the story more when we pictured out our friends story.

    5. What will you work on for next time?
    What I will work on for next time is try to speak more. Even someone is speaking at the same time as me I will speak cover the other sound like what Porsche did so I can get more credit. When someone have question I should explain to them better than I did before. The last thing is that try to find the importance for each chapter and what the story trying to say.

    Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanya you help me a lot about the ideas.
      Question= you answered my question almost every question I asked.
      Prediction= you bring up the ideas for me to predict.
      Summarize= you know some detail of the chapter and it helped me.
      Connection= you also bring up the ideas for me to connect.

      You did a great job on the discuss and you also helped everyone to understand the chapters.

      Delete
    2. You really helped me a lot because you tried your best to response my questions even though you are not so sure the answer. That’s just so great, and I am so proud of you. You helped me a lot when I got confused about the chapters.

      Delete
    3. You did a great job during the literature circle! You spoke a lot during the discussions, you sound like you understand the story. You'd also helped me during the literature circle too! While hearing you sharing your ideas, I came out some new ideas, and so I can get more credits! Thanks!

      Delete
    4. Tanya,You bring a lot of ideas and connection to your life. You're a good speaker. You started the literature circle well, and then we continue what you have said. And sometimes we argue, it's fun to argue. And you answered my questions too. We should work together more. Good job dude!

      Delete
  3. 1. What went well in the discussions? First of all, I think the Literature circle is super useful and great. I had a lot of fun when we discussed about the chapters together. This kind of discussion made me to understand more and found out the representation of the chapters. My classmates and I were so glad to share and express our opinions to each other. That’s just so fun when we response each other’s ideas. There was a funny part when we were tried to answer the questions from our peers. We sometimes didn’tt know how to answer the question so we were speechless and start thinking about it.

    2. What did you SPECIFICALLY do to help the discussions go smoothly? Sometimes, my peers required me to answer their questions so I kept figuring out the answer and tried to tell them. To be honest, I didn’t response their questions very well because I was also confused about their questions so I did asked my other peers to figure it out together. Anyway, we finally could explain the answer to them. That’s what I did. I also tried to tell the connection of the chapters and tried to ask questions as much as I can. I did it because I think that would make our discussion better.

    3. How did your classmates help you? My classmates totally helped me to solve many problems about the book. They tried to explain and response my questions when I got really confused. They did make me to understand more about the book. They also tried to express and explain their opinions about the connection and importance as much as they can. I couldn’t understand more about the book without them. They made our discussion more interesting and wonderful. They definitely did a amazing job.

    4. What is your favorite reading strategy, and why? My favorite reading strategy is “importance“. Importance is like understand more the point and climax of the book. Importance is a good way to find out what is the book talking about. That’s useless if we finish reading the book, and still don’t know the importance. I think importance is very important so I have chosen it for my favorite reading strategy.

    5. What will you work on for next time? Next time, I think I will be more focusing on the connections of the books. Because I couldn’t find out the connections of the chapters completely and clearly so I think I should try next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jimmy u helped me a lot with ideas before my test
      You have lots of GREAT answers that supported you question
      Also I love the reading strategy you suggested us It was helpful!
      Your prediction was Awesome ! it shows me that how much you predict before reading this book!
      Nice JOB JIMMY!!!

      Delete
  4. 1. What went well in the discussions?
    Ans: I think that the discussions in class was helpful because we can share about how important in this chapter or how it connection with your own life. Which make lot of us more understand how they connect to your early life. Also we can imagine how it connects in our life. We could share our idea what we think or which part we don’t understand. Maybe our classmate would help answering our question that we don’t understand too.5
    2. What did you SPECIFICALLY do to help the discussions go smoothly?
    Ans: How did I specifically do to help the discussion go smoothly is I’m going to ask a question even though I know the answer but my point is that make people understand the question that I ask for it. I’m also expressing my opinion about how important in each chapter. So my classmate could understand more clearly in the chapter and also what I had told them. And the discussion may go smoothly, also understanding.4
    3. How did your classmates help you?
    Ans: How did my classmates help me, is that how they answer my question that I ask and also gave me example, which make me more understand and clearly with the question that I had been asking. Also when they told us which is important in this chapter and also they help to summaries the chapter, which helpful to make us more understand and learn in each other idea and opinion.2
    4. What is your favorite reading strategy, and why?
    Ans: What is my favorite reading strategy are “Connection” and “Important”. The reason that chose “Connection” as a favorite it because I can learn from other student in my classmate how they compare with they real life. How the chapter compare with they own life, also it could make me imagine how it also connect to my real life also. By the way we shall understand connect with our own life and know how to compare with my life so we can memorize easier. And the reason that I chose “Important” as the second favorites it because every should know the important in each chapter so we could know what the story was talking about which also we could understand the novel easily.
    5. What will you work on for next time?
    Ans: What will I work for next time is that to ask more questions and let people answer it. Or I should gave them more detail of each chapter how it important or connect to my real life. So we could learn from it. And we could understand more and more what this novel was talking about. So we could make our conversation or discussion more smoothly that I had told you and we could have fun. Also I would focus on the summarizing of each chapter because I usually don’t understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fluke! I think that you trying hard in this Literature circle. You try to understand what your classmate said. You also answer many questions, even though sometimes I don't understand your answer, but answering questions is very good. Keep up the hard work!! (-(..)-)

      Delete
  5. 1.) In our class, we did well in the discussion. It was about making a connection in the story. Some of the students had a connection to other books, songs and movies. They had a connection to something in their lives, such as Rebecca said that when she was in grade 7, she got an F in history class.. The teacher sent her a progress report. However, I didn't believe her because I saw her really good at history. It was real. I didn't want to believe it.

    2.)The specifically that I did to help the discussions go smoothly was asking them question what was the story all about. I asked them at the last sentence that Melinda said, “I will be an artist if I grow up”.Why did she say like that? Another question I asked them, what was the meaning of the title “Can IT”?

    3.) I think the way that my classmates helped me most was about they made the sticky notes. It was a good way to let us know what is the story about. When they were discussing, they always explained each notes, such as Blink said in the chapter named, “Round Rent 3”. The chapter's name had a connection to her life. Last year, Ms. Jennifer called her parents about her grades. She said that she got bad grade and it wasn't good for her, so Blink told her mother that she would do better than before.

    4.) My favorite reading strategy is a visualization, like creating images and feeling related to the text. I think this is a good way because we can know more about the story. We will remember much more about the text and we can be creative while we discussion about the story.

    5.)What I will work on for the next time is - we will have to play games about the story we just discussion about. I think games are fun for us and we will be learning at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Nana,
      You helped me a lot during the literature circle. You asked a lot of useful questions that is related to the story. For example, you asked, ”Why Melinda wants to be an artist?” It is a very good question because no one can answer this question correctly. The answer is not because she is good at art but it is because she wants to be like Mr. Freeman, who doesn’t fear of Principle principle.

      Delete
    2. Hi Nana, I am Fanny. During the literature circle you had helped me a lot, by asking a great question and gave out a great of your point of view. You have always summarize and connected the story well ☺ you are a good helper, I am proud of you as being my classmate!

      Delete
  6. What went well in the discussions?
    I think that the literature circle is fun and very helpful, we can know our friends or roommate what are their thoughts or connection in the book is. I think the literature circle went well, everyone express their own thoughts and connection to their life too. How are they similar and how they are different. And we didn’t just accept others thoughts, we also can argue about it. That’s the fun part, if you just say “yea, i agree with your thoughts” every time, it would not be a good literature circle then.

    2.What did you SPECIFICALLY do to help the discussions go smoothly?
    In some points, our discussions suddenly stops. And i tell my friends to go to the next chapter or asking them a questions. I answer my friends questions too. And my friends answer my questions too. Our discussions partly going well. Sometimes my friend started the discussions and I continue what they have left on.

    How did your classmates help you?
    They help us a lot. They help us to understand more about the chapter. And sometimes my classmates will tell the important part of the story while we didn’t found it. They helped us review about the story. We go through most of the chapters, and every chapter we have discussed, we discuss by our connection to the real life. They help us at the place that we don’t know by asking them questions. If they can’t answer, we were like finding treasure. We find the answer together, and discuss it again.

    What is your favorite reading strategy, and why?
    My reading strategy is “connection” and “importance”. I like connection because we can know what they think about their life, and what connect to it. I like to say about my connection to each chapter to my real life too. And I like the importance is because you need to know each chapter’s importance. If you don’t know the importance of each chapter, its no use of reading a book then.

    What will you work on for next time?
    I think I need to speak more, and I need to talk before others did. So I can get more credit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eugene! You helped me with my questions. Your visualization were good. I can imagined the picture out : ) Good job dudette!

      Delete
  7. What went well in the discussions?

    I think the thing that went well in the discussion is we each talk about the chapters. We have lots of discussion and thinking. We help each other to concentrate in the chapter. And we help each other to focus in the chapter.

    What did you SPECIFICALLY do to help the discussions go smoothly?

    I specifically help the discussion go smoothly when someone does not think in the right concept or they understand the wrong thing of the chapter. I talk about my ideas when the literature circle were quite. I help classmates to get the ideas of the chapter. I make many connection so my classmate can understand well.

    How did your classmates help you?

    Some of my classmates also help mr get the ideas too. They help me understand more and more. They even bring me into the right ideas. They make lots of things to make everybody in the circle understand.

    What is your favorite reading strategy, and why?

    My favorite on was making connections. I like to make connection because it makes me think. Sometime I even flashback to my childhood times. I loves to make the connection connected with our society.

    What will you work on for next time?

    I will discuss more because I don’t want to make the literature circle to be quite. I will go more deeply in the detail of the chapter. I will try to al least have 3 strategy per 1 chapter to make everyone understand. I will keep everyone to brig up the ideas of the chapters.

    --PORSCHE--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Porsche ! you are AMAZING! oh my god TOO GREAT!!! You helped me with everything; visualization, connection, importance, and etc. You are the one who answered almost of the times. Even though it's a bit confused but I still got it. I'm glad to have you as my classmate!

      Delete
    2. Porsche, you did a great job during the literature circle! You spoke a lot during the discussions, even though sometimes you cut my voice while I'm speaking, so I have to wait until you finish again. You did well in your connection, you had lots of ideas about it. Thanks for sharing your experience!

      Delete
  8. Hello Ms.Suzanne,


    I think the discussions in class went very very well. Many of my classmate had help me a lot. They helped me by telling or expressed their feeling through the discussions. Everyone is talking anwer sharing their opinion and feeling about this book by chapters. I like the way how people connected the story by their life. And I think this is very helpful to me because in some part of the chapter I don't really understand it, but my friends who sharing the information to me.
    Well, I did many things to help the discussions go smoothly. Such as sharing some important facts or the main message of the story. Sometimes I also asking my classmate a question, and they replied me and also makes me understand. I also answer the questions that my classmate asked . If I know the answer. I also make a connection between me and Merlinda's problem.
    My classmate have helped me a lot ! When they sharing information from their sticky paper is really helpful. This sticky note helped me to concentrate on main information in that chapter.
    My favorite reading strategy is connection. The reason why my favorite reading strategy is connection is because it's make me know how the book that I read is connected to my life. This connection also compared with other students with real life. When my classmate compared to their real life, I think its very good, because everyone sharing their real life compare to the book with me and my other classmate.
    If there is next time I would like to sharing more information and facts more with my friends .And trying to make more connections and telling the main messgae from the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I'm Grace.

    I think everything went well in the discussions. Everyone talked during the discussions. So maybe that’s mean everyone did read the book and prepared to the literature circle. By hearing people’s comments in the literature circle, they also let me noticed something that I’d missed while reading. The things that I specifically do to help the discussions go smoothly are that I speak during the discussions. I expressed my feelings about the book and gave people comments. I also explain to people what was the story about when they don’t understand. I helped my classmates during the literature circle, so my classmates also helped me. I asked some hard questions that the book didn’t explain about it, and my friends tried their best to answer my questions. Even though sometimes the answers are wrong. They also explain me some parts that I don’t understand while reading the book. My favorite reading strategies from the 7 strategies are asking questions and making predictions. I like asking questions the most because we can understand the story more while asking ourself questions. We can use the 5Ws to ask ourself. If we can’t answer the questions that are made by ourself, we can go back to check it again. If we continue doing something like this every chapter, we’ll get an A for the test for sure! I also like to make predictions while reading, because after we make a small prediction about the story, we can check to see if it’s right. When we found that our predictions are correct, I’ll be very happy about it. It can makes me feel like I’m a god, I can predict everything. I know I sound like a narcissist in here, but this is what I really feel when I made a correct prediction. Last time, I did connections, questions, and synthesizing the most, so I think next time I should focus on my visualization, monitoring for meaning, and determining the importance. So I can make it equally, and also to understand the story more. I should just say something nice and loud right after the person who’s speaking. So there won’t be people cutting my sentences. Last time, I didn’t get to have a chance to speak much, so I will definitely speak more next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, you really helped me a lot in the dicussion because you always shared a lot of good connections of the book. That totally helped me to understand more about the chatpers. You are really a smart student.

      Delete
    2. Grace, You bring a lot of ideas and connection to your life. You're a good leader. You started the literature circle well. And you answer my questions too. I like to working with you!!!! Good Job!!!!

      Delete
    3. Grace, You bring a lot of the main ideas in the chapter up. You help me to understood the chapters very well and you always make me think about Visualizations, Connections, Infer, and etc... You did a fantastic job in the Literature Circle.

      Delete
  10. Roger LC&D 1 9C #2308
    Discussion was a great. It helps me absorbed more details of every chapters from other people’s ideal or thought about every chapters. While discussion everything went right and I learned lots of small detail from discussion that I missed while reading the chapters. After I read the chapters and had discussed with my friends, I found out that everyone has it’s own thought about every chapters. For examples like different question of this chapters and thought. By doing this, we could learn lots of information from our friends reading. You could also share your thought and maybe they can learn it from you.
    I will bring any topic to our discussion and discus with them, sharing your and their options. My classmates help a lot with answer my answer. When I bring a topic to the discussion, they will always answer me carefully and with reason to prove that this statement is right. You could absorb some ideas from your classmates or thoughts. When you listen to others options then you could learn from his or her reading strategy. I would like to work on reading it carefully and write down words I don’t understand and search the definition of the words after finishing the book

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. What went well in the discussions?
    first,my English wasn't good,and I don't know how to speak English or writing sentence,In my opinion, the most went well in the discussion was about asking question. Some of my classmates usually ask them question. I like the way that Nana said, in the chapter named, "Coloring outside the lines" Melinda said, “I will be an artist if I grow up”. I think it was the good question.but I can't understand so many work,so,maybe i will see more new words (that is somebody help me)
    2. What did you SPECIFICALLY do to help the discussions go smoothly?
    No,I don't do anything for help the discussions go smoothly,but I can see the student will thing about the question,and how to answer it,and use prepared questions,to ask somebody,and correct some wrong answer.
    3. How did your classmates help you?
    last time,I don't know what thing i can do,and teacher ask me can ask what question,classmates try to answer my question,I thing that is really help me a lot.
    4. What is your favorite reading strategy, and why?
    my favorite reading strategy is importance,because that can make our to think about where is importance for the story,and we can study of the importance thing.
    5. What will you work on for next time?
    I will listen more.because I can't speak a lot of this and I will collect the information,and make it good for my English,and I will read the book to find so letter,and understand the mean to understand the question about classmate,maybe my English will better than this time,and I will discuss more in the class...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Answers David ! Even though you are NEW but you understand a lot about this book. Before test I was reading your response and i found some similar Question on the Test because you taught me how to concentrate more! Thanks David and your answers

      Delete
    2. Dear David,
      It is you second time of having literature circle with us. You did a great job. You are a very good listener, although you didn’t talk much, but at least you try. Next time will be better.

      Delete
    3. Hi! David :) I think you did really well in the literature circle. I know that you're new student and your English isn't good. I want to tell you that you don't need to be worry about it because at first time, my English wasn't good, too. But time flies, everything change I studied hard and I get a good grade than before. Hope you can become like me too ^_^

      Delete
  12. Hi, Ms.Suzanne ! I'm Richy :)
    The only thing that went well in the discussion is everyone has said something in the discussion. But not everyone said the Connections, Inference/ Prediction, and more. Everyone mostly said something about summary; sometimes they also ask some questions. Sometimes the question is good, but sometimes we just ask just for credits. Everyone helped me understand this book, but I already understand the book in the first time. But the thing that I did not do while reading is, making prediction and making connections to the real world. My friends help me a lot about making connection to the real world, or my own life. My favorite reading strategy is asking myself about the story, because sometimes I don’t understand the story but when I read along some of my question’s answer started to appear. Another favorite and the best strategy is picture or visualization the book, I can picture this book easily because the author wrote the book very clearly, so I can picture how the place looks like, how Melinda looks like and more teachers. I need and will work on the next time is talk more about my visualization and asking more questions because this is my favorite and best strategy when I read books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Richy ! I'm so proud of you! The paragraph above is very helpful ! And thank you for sharing information in the group that we had discussed on last week. I like the way you connected with your real life. I also love your visualize that you share in the class, good job !

      Delete
    2. Richy, you did a good job during the literature circle. You spoke a lot during the discussions, even though sometimes i am not understand what are you saying. Do you know that you also very good at answering questions? especially Nana questions, and you have many ideas about it. Good Job!!!!

      Delete
  13. Fanny

    1. What went well in the discussions?
    I thought it was particularly helpful because it was an opportunity for me to hear other people’s opinions and see if I agreed with them or if they change my opinion. Everybody forms their own opinion when they read a book so using the discussion circle means we get the opportunity to get many different opinions an overall deeper understanding of the book. Also it makes me more understand the story, the deeper meaning of the book. Everyone did a great job on replying and answering each other’s questions. We talked the importance of the chapter and the main point of each chapter.

    2. What did you specifically do to help the discussions go smoothly?
    A few times I wanted to interrupt when other people was speaking but I waited to make sure that their opinion were heard. I talked my opinion and expressed my feelings in my personal life. Sometimes I may make mistake with my pronunciation and did not talk clearly about my opinion. I encouraged my peers to speak more when I was interested in what they had to say. I think I did a good job in asking questions, to keep the conversation going.

    3. How did your classmates help me?
    My classmates gave me many different points of view, and shared their experiences, to get a connection from the book. They made the discussion more exciting that make me wanted to join in also. Also, they let me understand them more about talking their personal, experience.

    4. What is your favorite reading strategy, and why?
    Deeper understanding is my favorite reading strategy, because I enjoyed the satisfied feeling I get when I understand the author’s deeper meaning. When I am reading I try to pick out from the text what the author is trying to say in the meaning of the whole story. As I go through the book, I tried to work out what is the message behind the story is.

    5. What will you work on for next time?
    Try to understand some of the specific terms that are American. In the literature circle I have only asked questions, so I think I should response other’s question and give them an idea next time. I will work on letting everyone have the change to talk, by calling his or her name. Also I will work on my speaking, to talk louder so that classmate can hear and I can get a credit from Ms. Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. I think that the things that went well in the class discussion is that we learn some more new stuff that we didn't notice. We also have more idea than our idea. Everyone can say their opinion and no one will interrupt them. This is good for making you think deeper than what you thought was correct. This is also a very good chance to get easy score.
    2. I answer some of the question .Ask some and I also give my opinion to what I think was right. I like to listen to others opinion too. Some of the people also have really good imagination. I also help think of the possibility as well.
    3. My classmate help me not he question that I am not sure and docent know about. They ask help me inspire more ideas and their thought help me understand more on the chapter. Some was really helpful but some was nothing.
    4. My favorite reading strategy was to seem reading if it's long but if it's not that long I am usually going to read word by word.
    5. I would work fore more on the details of my work and the important massage of the chapter and the miner image of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. The things that happen well in the discussions is every one is talking and we can found out the main ideas of the story.
    2. The thing i did smoothly in the discussions is i have many connection in the story. I can understand the story but not deep meaning.
    3. My classmate help answer my question and make me understand more in the chapter. They also make me see more pictures in mind.
    4. I like the connection the most because i have many things happen in my life. Melinda life is very interesting, so i want to see that how her life can connect to mind. The connection is the most thing i work on.
    5. I will wore more on questions. Some time when i read the book i did not go in deep meaning of the chapter. So i understand only a little bit. I will try and read more deeper so i can find some more questions. I also will find the terms that i don't understand to understand more things in the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Blink
      What she had done during the Literature Circle, Blink help a lot of summarizing in each chapter that she was the first volunteer to summarize or in the chapter were talking a bout, which it great to have a person to summarize for it and also if helpful for us, which make us have a lot of idea. I was proud that she was the first volunteer and make me more understand the chapter that she was summarized, also she was the helpful in class which it’s GREAT!

      Delete